Although Hobby Rails prides itself in having some of the lowest prices on high quality Model Trains and Accessories, occasionally you may find an online dealer selling an item at a lower price. We're not going to lose a sale for a few pennies so if you do find the identical product advertised on an authorized competitor's website, we will gladly match the price.
All you need to do is place your order using our shopping cart system. Make sure you fill in all of the information pertaining to our competitor's lower price, including the webpage address for the price in question, under the "Comments" section of our Online Order Form. Once we have verified that the price qualifies for our Price Matching Guarantee, under the following eligibility rules, we will adjust the price on your final invoice.
Certain eligibility rules do apply to receive the advantage of the Hobby Rails Price Matching Guarantee:
- The competitor must be an authorized U.S. "Bricks and Mortar" retailer doing business on the Internet and must have the item in stock.
- We do not price match against eBay sellers as most of their items are used.
- All prices must be in US Dollars and have the same Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price.
- Offer does not apply to rebates, samples, one-of-a-kind, limited or bulk quantity items, bonus or special offers, clearances, closeouts, or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Offer applies only to new, unused and identical products.