Thank you for your purchase from Hobby Rails. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns within 15 days under the following guidelines.
- Returned merchandise must be in unused condition and in its original packaging.
- Please pack your order with all the original packing material, including instructions and/or manuals. Your return will not be processed if parts are missing, or if items are not packed properly to avoid damage to products and their boxes and/or packages.
- Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA). Freight charges will not be refunded.
- Refused or returned shipments in which we incur additional shipping fees will be assessed on the return credit.
- All returns other than damaged or defective merchandise are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If a package has been damaged in shipping and it is apparent when the package arrives at your door, please REFUSE the delivery. If you have already accepted a package, and then discover that it has been damaged, contact Hobby Rails immediately. Remember to save all paperwork and packing material with the damaged goods. The carrier may wish to inspect it before processing the claim. Please do not return damaged-in-shipment merchandise to Hobby Rails until the shipper has inspected your shipment. It could jeopardize your claim and keep you from receiving credit for the return.
All products we sell are covered by the individual manufacturer’s warranty. You need to contact them to return any defective products. Hobby Rails can assist you by providing the telephone number and address of the manufacturer. DO NOT RETURN DEFECTIVE ITEMS TO US.
You will have to contact the manufacturer of the item to request any missing parts.