Blair Line HO Ernie's Conoco Station Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business DaysBLS-181
- Ernie's Gas Station kit design is based on a real gas station that stood along old US Route 66 in Carthage, Missouri. This station was erected in the 1920's or 1930's. Built as a small cottage design station, it was soon decided that an addition had to be built to protect the service area from the extremes of Midwestern weather. This station was managed in the early 1960's by my friend, Ernie Armstrong, who passed away on July 23, 2002. The station was closed in the 1980's. Heavily modified, the structure still stands today along historic US66 and is now used as a pet grooming business.
- All the appropriate signs are included to build this station as shown. Also included are signs to build the station as a small independent station called Ernie's. Gas price signs include pricing appropriate for most eras modeled, including today.
- Kit features laser-cut exterior and interior walls, doors, window frames, trim, floor, pre-printed stickyback shingles and sign frames. Included are gas pumps and island, chimney, tire display, soda machine, a great selection of authentic full color decals and signs acquired from photographs of prototype gas stations, and a laser-cut sign for roadside.
- Laser-cut wood billboard frame with authentic signs
- Kit dimensions (building only)…..(5.00" x 3.25")