Blair Line HO Concrete Box Culvert Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business DaysBLS-2807
- Realistic concrete box culvert kit design based on prototype railroad standards. Includes laser etched build dates on each end of the bridge.
- These are a very common structure in use now for over one hundred years on the real railroads and still being used everywhere today. Use them on a small stream, ditch or dry creek bed.
- Very easy to build laser cut wood kit. The easiest to build laser cut kit Blair has ever offered.
- Designed for easy installation to fit a 1/2" or 1" fill constructed of styrofoam, wood risers or wire and plaster.
- Use your own track and roadbed right over the top of the culvert.
- 3-7/8 x 1 x 1"