We couldn't bring back 25-cent a gallon gas, so we're serving up a big slice of fresh-baked nostalgia with Donnie's Drive-In! This classic model is typical of the roadside restaurants that flourished along state and federal highways in American cities during the 1950s and 60s, some of which are still THE place for family fun and great food today.
Perfect for vintage scenes or a modern Cruise Night with local car clubs, your drive-in scene will come to life in seconds with these realistic, painted and ready to use figures, sold separately.
- Classic Drive-In Restaurant
- Detailed Interior w/Tables, Chairs, Counter, Seats & More
- Great for Diesel Era Layouts
- Unique Octoganal Design
- Molded in Multiple Colors
- Colorful Printed Signs
- Dimensions - 5-13/16 x 6-11/16 x 5-1/8" 14.5 x 16.7 x 12.8cm