Bring a classic industry to your HO layout with the Cornerstone Brickworks Series. Typical of facilities producing brick and similar products from the 1880s to the 1990s, the series includes four authentic structure kits, sized to model a complete operation on most layouts as well as accessories. Housing most of the steam-powered machinery needed to process and mold clay, the Cornerstone Brickworks is the heart of any operation and features:
- Typical of main facilities housing clay processing, mixing and molding operations
- Great for steam or diesel-era operations
- Highly detailed brick walls and arched windows with realistic thin frames
- Large one-piece brick smokestack
- 2 large and 5 small brick stacks, with 12 pallets included for added realism
- Molded in two colors and clear
- 12-3/4 x 6-1/2 x 7"