Walthers Cornerstone N Santa Fe-Style Brick Depot Kit
Estimated Shipping: 3-4 Business Days933-3803
The Walthers Cornerstone Brick Mission-Style Santa Fe Depot is based on a standard Santa Fe design used across the railroad. This style of brick depot was typically used for larger towns that were a county seat. Depending on the location a matching brick freight station (easily modeled with kit 933-4056, sold separately) was often built as an add-on to the depot or nearby as a freestanding structure. While the depot was a Santa Fe design similarly styled stations were used on several railroads. This easy-to-build kit includes the realistic brick structure, window glazing featuring unique detailing in the operator's bay, wood trim, downspouts, a brick platform and realistic printed signs. Many of these structures still stand and many have been repurposed for other uses, so the Brick Mission-Style Santa Fe Depot will look great on any layout set between the 1930s and the present.
- Santa Fe's standard county seat depot used systemwide
- Use alone or combine with Brick Freight Station (933-4056, sold separately)
- Great station for smaller cities and towns
- Detailed brickwork, separate windows and doors
- Brick platform
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in three colors and clear glazing
- Realistic printed signs
- The finished model measures: 6-3/4 x 3-7/8 x 2-1/4"